Thursday, August 13, 2009

One More Week before The Blow Out Sale!

I've been digging through all the great vintage I've hoarded for years and have discovered there is also a huge amount of vintage linens....laces, tablecloths, doilies, etc.

So, there will be a whole section of just linens - all for $5.00 each, at the sale!!

The early bird sale is filling up (I'm only selling a limited amount of tickets for entry to that) so get them soon to see all this great stuff first! For your convenience you can buy your tickets by phone by calling (813) 231-2020.

This is a one-time thing....I only have this one hoard to share, and it took me many years to accumulate so much great stuff!

Sherry, Owner
YesterDaze



1 comment:

The Houseplant Chronicles said...

I'm bummed I missed this! I have a shop in South Tampa and was there instead. But, I've added you to my blogroll on my blog! Love your shop!! : )

We Love Yesterdaze!